Weatherproof Your Home Today
Do you suffer with condensation during the colder months? Have you had a problem with water penetrating the masonry? Would you like to save money on your energy?
If the answer to the above questions is Yes then please call us to get your home ready for winter.
A Damp Wall Is A Cold Wall
- On average, 35% of all heat loss in a building occurs through exterior walls.
- Wet walls lose far more heat than dry walls.
- Stormdry has been proven to provide significant savings on energy bills on house that are exposed to adverse weather conditions.
- Protects cavity wall insulation.
Stormdry is able to penetrate more deeply into masonry than traditional liquid-applied masonry water repellents.
The increased penetration depth provides a number of benefits, including:
- Increased life expectancy unlike thin coatings, Stormdry’s effectiveness will not be affected by the erosion of the masonry surface over time.
- Improved crack-bridging ability because Stormdry penetrates deeply into the masonry, it will penetrate beyond the depth of small cracks.
Please note if you would like this service for energy saving purposes then we will only charge you 5% VAT as the government has given Stormdry VAT relief. The reduced rate I uniquely for Stormdry, as masonry creams in general do not meet the criteria requirements. The special clearance is due to Stormdry’s particular formulation and ability to save up to 29% of heat energy for a typical building. A 20-year guarantee is also available.